CALL FOR PAPERS
International conference on selected topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking
Please click here to download the Call for Papers in PDF Call For Papers (PDF).
The Seventh International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking (MoWNet'2018) will be held in Tangier, Morocco. It follows MoWNet'2017, MoWNet'2016, MoWNet'2014, MoWNet'2013, iCOST'2012 and iCOST'2011 which were held in Avignon/France, Cairo/Egypt, Rome/Italy, Montreal/Canada, Avignon/France and Shanghai/China.
The ever increasing market penetration of smart-phones, tablets, Netbooks, IoT and wearable devices, along with the ubiquitous availability of wireless networks are deeply influencing the way people live, work, interact, and socialize.
However, the broad popularity and diffusion of innovative services and applications tailored at mobile users who are both services consumers and big data producers are also raising challenging research issues that require us to rethink available network and services technology solutions to meet the emerging needs of a broader and ever growing user base and voluminous network traffic.
MoWNet'2018 aims at addressing recent research results on selected topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking and to present their methodologies, models, technologies, systems, tools, applications, work in progress and experiences. Suggested topics include but are not restricted to:
- Millimeter wave and Terahertz band communication networks
- Cloud computing support for mobile services and applications
- Data center architectures and protocols for mobile data
- Green communications models, architectures, and networking solutions considering Edge Cloud and Mobile Cloud
- Self-networks, services and applications
- Content distribution networks for mobile applications
- Information Centric Networks
- Social networking solutions for pervasive and mobile environments
- Vehicular communications and vehicular ad-hoc networks
- Wireless-enabled Peer to Peer services and applications
- Internet of Things and Nano-Things, M2M communications
- Participatory Sensing and Crowd Sourcing
- Underwater Sensor Networks
- Wireless communications and networks for Smart grids
- Context-aware middleware design, services and applications
- Security, trust, and privacy in wireless/mobile communications
- 5G Wireless Systems and Networks
- Cognitive Radio Networks (CRN) protocols, algorithms and implementation issues
- UAV networks, delay-tolerant wireless networks
- Software-defined wireless networks
- Network function virtualization in wireless networks
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors are required to submit fully formatted, original papers (PDF), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication.
Papers should be written in English conforming to the IEEE standard conference format (8.5" x 11" - US letter, Two-Column). The initial submission for review will be limited to 8 pages. The final manuscript for publication will be limited to 8 IEEE pages. Additional charges may apply for additional pages.
Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the co-authors or a third party, otherwise it will not be indexed and archived through IEEE Xplore. Only timely submissions through EDAS will be accepted.
Only timely submissions through EDAS will be accepted.